Online Booking Calendar
An ideal venue for business meetings and training events. Situated on the B3254, halfway between Bude and Launceston.
Superfast broadband with free Wi-Fi.
Projector and large wall mounted screen in the main hall with seating for approximately 100, smaller meeting room, kitchen facilities and large car park.
Good access for wheelchair users. Large disabled toilet.
- Make a booking by opening the Calendar (click on it) and use the 'add an event' button at the bottom of the page.
The information you enter in the Title Box is what is displayed on the Calendar. State here whether you are booking the main hall, committee room or both. e.g.
- Main Hall - Toddlers
- Committee Room - Parish Council Meeting
- In the description box you can add as much content as you wish to describe your booking. If you enter wrong information, don't worry as this is easily rectified.
- Enter the date, time and duration of your booking and save. Your booking will be viewable on the calendar almost immediately.
- You will receive an automatic email after you make your booking which enables you to go back and make changes (if you can't see it have a look in your spam folder), or I can alter it for you.
- You will receive a confirmation email from me usually the same day detailing the cost and how to obtain the key.
Session = morning afternoon or evening
- Main Hall £15.00 per session for village hirers - £20 per session for outside hirers
- Committee Room £8.00 per session
- Cutlery (100 settings) £10.00
- Projector Hire £10.00
Conditions of Use
- Hall must be left clean and tidy
- Please Ensure all lights are switched off and hall doors closed
- Please empty and unplug the water urn in the kitchen
- Chairs to be stacked at the side of the hall, if used and tables put away
Telephone or e-mail Booking
The key will be available for collection from 47 Paradise Park. (On entering Paradise Park take the first right, number 47 is the second bungalow on the right)